Simple and easy to make chocolate mousse cake recipe .
For bottom layer
Digestive biscuits -6
For chocolate mousse
whipping cream -1 cup (250 ml)
unsweetened coco powder-3tbsp
Caster sugar -2 tbsp
For chocolate ganache
Dark chocolate :1/4th cup
whipping cream -1/2 cup
- Grind digestive biscuit and powder it .
- Take a mixing bowl add powdered digestive biscuit and mix it with ghee.
- Spread it on the bottom of a cake tray ,bottom layer is ready refrigerate it for 10 minutes.
- Take a mixing bowl ,add 1 cup of whipping ,beat it with a hand mixer until stiff peaks forms.
- Add caster sugar and coco powder ,mix well,
- Pour this batter on the top of bottom layer ,spread it evenly.
- Refrigerate for half an hour.
- Take 1/4th cup of chopped dark chocolate, melt it in a double boiling method.
- Once it starts to melt ,add whipping cream ,stir it continuously util it turns in to chocolate syrup.
- Let it cool completely.
- After half an hour take the cake tray from the refrigerator and pour the chocolate ganache and cover the chocolate frosting .
- Refrigerate it for another 6-8 hrs or overnight .
- Once it is properly set ,you can cut and serve !!!!!!!
WATCH MORE VIDEOS !!!!!!
simple eggless chocolate cake recipe without oven.
All purpose Flour-1 cup(250 ml)
coco powder-2 tbsp
baking powder-1/2 tsp
baking soda -1/2 tsp
condensed milk-1 cup
butter milk-1/2 cup
vegetable oil-1/4th cup
whipping cream -1&1/2 cup
icing sugar-1/4th cup
oreo biscuits -8
- Take a bowl ,add all purpose flour, coco powder, baking powder and baking soda.Mix well and keep it aside.
- Take another mixing bowl ,add condensed milk, oil and butter milk.Mix well.
- Add dry ingredients little by little and beat it well using a handmixer.
- Pour the cake batter in to the greased cake tray.
- Take a heavy bottom Kadai ,spread 1 cup of salt on the bottom ,cover it and let it cook for 5 minutes in low flame.
- once the vessel got pre heated, keep the cake tray inside the kadai and let it cook 30-35 minutes in low flame by cover the lid.
- Once the cake is ready ,let it cool for a while.
- To make chocolate frosting ,take a bowl add whipping cream ,beat this until it forms in to stiff peaks.Add icing sugar in between.
- Grind oreo biscuits using a grinder and powder it.
- Add powdered oreo biscuits in to the whipping cream and mix well.
- cut the chocolate cake in to two.
- Add some sugar syrup on the cake slices, cover it with the whipping cream.
- Refrigerate it for an hour.
- cake is ready to serve!!!!!!!
WATCH MORE RECIPE VIDEOS !!!
Delicious pineapple upside down cake recipe.
For bottom layer
butter-1/4 th cup
Brown sugar-1/4th cup
Cinnamon powder-1 tsp
Cherry fruits for decoration
All purpose flour-1&1/2 cup
Sugar- 1 cup
Baking powder-1 tsp
Vanilla essence-1 tsp
Butter milk -1/2 cup
Take a bowl add brown sugar and cinnamon powder, mix well.
Take a cake pan spread butter on the bottom, sprinkle prepared brown sugar mixture. Cover the bottom side with brown sugar.
Arranging the pineapple slices and cherry fruits.
Take a mixing bowl,using a hand mixer beat butter and sugar. Combine this well until we get a smooth mixture.
Add 2 egg beat this until we get a soft peaks.
Seive all purpose flour and baking powder.
Add vanilla essence and butter milk.
Mix this well.
Pour the batter on the pineapple slices .
Spread the batter evenly.
Bake it for 50-55 minutes @ 180 degree in a preheated oven.
Simple chocolate vanilla pudding recipe.
Digestive biscuits -4
For vanilla layer
Vanilla essence-1 tsp
Unsweetened cocoa powder- tbsp
Crumble digestive biscuits using a grinder.
Mix it with some ghee until well combined.
transfer this in to a pudding tray .
Cover the bottom side of the pudding tray with a butter paper.
Spread the biscuit crumbs evenly on the pudding tray.
For making vanilla layer , boil 1&1/2 cup of milk .
Once it starts to boil add sugar and vanilla essence.
Take a mixing bowl and make cornflour batter by adding some milk.
Pour the cornflour batter in to boiling milk.
Once it starts to thicken pour it on the biscuit layer.
Refrigerate it for an hour.
For chocolate layer, mix some cocoa powder and milk.
Boil it and add corn flour batter and sugar .
Once it thickens , pour it on the top of vanilla pudding mix.
Refrigerate it for another 1&1/2 hour.
Cut and serve once it is ready.
Crispy potato wedges to serve as an evening snack .
Corn flour-4 tbsp
Lemon juice-1 tbsp
Salt – as per taste.
Oil for deep frying
Wash and clean potatoes.
Cut them in to half. slice each half portioned potatoes in to 3-4 slices in lengthwise .
Boil these slices potatoes until they get half cooked.
Once they are half cooked, drain water completely and allow this to cool.
To prepare batter , take a bowl,add cornflour, paprika,oregano, lemon juice,salt and water.
Make a smooth lump free batter and dip each potato slices until they get well coated with this batter.
Deep fry these potatoes for a crispy texture.
Serve hot with some tomato ketchup.
Crispy peanut chikki/Kadala mittai recipe.
peanuts- 1 cup
Powdered jaggery-1 cup
Water -1&1/2 tbsp
. Heat a pan and dry roast peanuts until they become crisp. It will take 3-4 minutes .
Transfer this in to plate and let it cool .
Remove the skin of peanuts and keep it aside.
Heat a pan add powdered jaggery and water. Let it melt well and prepare jaggery syrup.
Cook this until the consistency of the jaggery syrup turns in to sticky form.
Add peanuts and mix well.
spread this on a butter paper and place another butter paper on top of it, using a rolling pin spread the mix evenly.
Using a knife cut them in to the required shape before cooling.
Let it cool completely.
Serve and enjoy.
Super healthy dal curry which can be prepared with in 15 minutes .Here i have used drumstick leaves along with dal , to make even more healthier .Instead of this you can use Methi leaves ,palak etc.This can be served along with some rice ,chapati etc.
Masoor dal -1 cup
Drumstick leaves /muringayila – 1&1/2 cup (chopped)
turmeric powder-1/4th tsp
kasmiri chilli powder -1 tsp
Slitted green chillies -2
Water-2 &1/2 cup
salt to taste.
cumin seeds-1 tsp
curry leaves -1 sprig
Wash dal and drumstick leaves thoroughly.
Take a pressure cooker ,add dal, drumstick leaves ,green chillies ,garlic ,turmeric powder ,kashmiri chilli powder and water .
Pressure cook this until we hear 3 whistles .
Switch off the flame ,once the steam goes off completely , open the lid and add salt.
Adjust the consistency of the curry adding more water.
Bring this to boil.
For seasoning heat some oil in a pan ,add cumin seeds ,once it starts to crackle add curry leaves and pour it over the curry.
Serve hot with rice ,chapati etc.
FOR MORE RECIPE VIDEOS VISIT: