A delicious South Indian rice variety for any special occasion.
In this video you can learn the complete procedure to prepare chicken lollipop from scratch. Click the link below 👇
This simple south Indian curry along with some spicy side dish is a great combination to have with rice.
Video link is below https://youtu.be/OW6tOptDTjg
Here you can watch the simple way to prepare a delicious beef curry. For video click the link below :👇
This is very simple to make and tastes absolutely delicious. Traditional gulab jamun we prepare using Khova . But this recipe is a quick solution to have a nice gulab jamun if you really crave for.
- white bread-8 slices
- Sugar-1&1/2 cup
- Milk-6-7 tbsp
- Saffron-1 pinch
- Water-2&1/2 cup
- Rose water-1 tbsp
- Trim the edges of the bread slices ,cut them in to small pieces
- crumbles the bread pieces using a grinder.
- Add warm milk little by little in to the bread crumbs and make a dough.
- Make sure bread crumbs are mixed well with the warm milk.
- Take a small portion from the dough and make equal sized balls out of it.
- Make sure bread balls are smooth and crack free.
- Grease your hands if the dough is sticky.
- In a kadai pour enough oil for deep frying and fry the bread balls in medium flame.
- Fry until the bread balls get a golden colour and also make sure inside of the bread jamuns are cooked well.Otherwise suagr syrup will not seep in to this and inside of the jamuns may stay raw.
- In another pan add enough sugar ,water,cardamom and saffron strands.
- let this boil well until we get a nice and thick sugar syrup.
- Once the jamuns are cooked well ,directly transfer this in to the prepared sugar syrup.
- After adding jamuns do not boil the suagr syrup,this will give cracks on the gulab jamun.
- Switch off the flame of sugar syrup and let the jamuns rest for atleast 1-2 hours,so that jamuns can absorb all the sweetness and flavours of sugar syrup.
- finally add some rose water.
FOR MORE RECIPE VIDEOS SUBSCRIBE ON YOUTUBE!!!!!!!