Today i am here with a delicious chicken recipe ,chicken 65 .This can be served as a starter or as a side dish for fried rice .I have used boneless chicken pieces to prepare this yummy starter dish .We can even use chicken with bones and follow the same method.
Boneless chicken (2chicken breast pieces)-400gms
chilli paste -2 tbs(made a paste of 5 kasmiri chilli )
ginger garlic paste-1&1/2tbsp
corn flour-2 tbs
curry leaves -3 sprig
oil-for deep frying chicken
oil- 2 tbsp
kashmiri chilli powder-2 tsp
crushes pepper -1 tsp(optional)
- Wash and clean the chicken pieces,cut them in to cubes.
- Marinate the chicken pieces with ,turmeric powder,homemade kashmiri chilli paste,ginger garlic paste ,salt and pepper powder .
- Keep the marination for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes add corn flour ,and mix well.
- Break 2 eggs in to a bowl and whisk well.
- Dip each chicken pieces in the egg wash and deep fry in the medium hot oil.
- Fry all these chicken pieces in smaller quantity,let them become cripsy golden in colour.
- Transfer these fried chicken pieces in an oil absorbant paper.
- Another pan add 2 tbsp oil,once the oil become hot add finely chopped,ginger, garlic ,green chillies and curry leaves.
- Saute it for 2 – minutes,when it’s raw taste goes off,add kashmiri chilli powder and some salt ,mix well.
- Now we can add fried chicken pieces and coats well with these masala,which will give nice colour for chicken 65.
- Finally sprinkle some crushed pepper (optional) which will make chicken 65 little more spicy.
- Great dish to serve as a starter or side dish for any kind of fried rice !!!
- Serve hot!!!!
- No need to add any food colour for chicken 65’s preparation,kashmiri chilli powder will give tempting red colour for this dish.
- Finally salt should be added very carefully.little bit only required.
FOR VIDEO RECIPES SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!!