Simple and easy to make chocolate mousse cake recipe .
For bottom layer
Digestive biscuits -6
For chocolate mousse
whipping cream -1 cup (250 ml)
unsweetened coco powder-3tbsp
Caster sugar -2 tbsp
For chocolate ganache
Dark chocolate :1/4th cup
whipping cream -1/2 cup
- Grind digestive biscuit and powder it .
- Take a mixing bowl add powdered digestive biscuit and mix it with ghee.
- Spread it on the bottom of a cake tray ,bottom layer is ready refrigerate it for 10 minutes.
- Take a mixing bowl ,add 1 cup of whipping ,beat it with a hand mixer until stiff peaks forms.
- Add caster sugar and coco powder ,mix well,
- Pour this batter on the top of bottom layer ,spread it evenly.
- Refrigerate for half an hour.
- Take 1/4th cup of chopped dark chocolate, melt it in a double boiling method.
- Once it starts to melt ,add whipping cream ,stir it continuously util it turns in to chocolate syrup.
- Let it cool completely.
- After half an hour take the cake tray from the refrigerator and pour the chocolate ganache and cover the chocolate frosting .
- Refrigerate it for another 6-8 hrs or overnight .
- Once it is properly set ,you can cut and serve !!!!!!!
WATCH MORE VIDEOS !!!!!!
simple eggless chocolate cake recipe without oven.
All purpose Flour-1 cup(250 ml)
coco powder-2 tbsp
baking powder-1/2 tsp
baking soda -1/2 tsp
condensed milk-1 cup
butter milk-1/2 cup
vegetable oil-1/4th cup
whipping cream -1&1/2 cup
icing sugar-1/4th cup
oreo biscuits -8
- Take a bowl ,add all purpose flour, coco powder, baking powder and baking soda.Mix well and keep it aside.
- Take another mixing bowl ,add condensed milk, oil and butter milk.Mix well.
- Add dry ingredients little by little and beat it well using a handmixer.
- Pour the cake batter in to the greased cake tray.
- Take a heavy bottom Kadai ,spread 1 cup of salt on the bottom ,cover it and let it cook for 5 minutes in low flame.
- once the vessel got pre heated, keep the cake tray inside the kadai and let it cook 30-35 minutes in low flame by cover the lid.
- Once the cake is ready ,let it cool for a while.
- To make chocolate frosting ,take a bowl add whipping cream ,beat this until it forms in to stiff peaks.Add icing sugar in between.
- Grind oreo biscuits using a grinder and powder it.
- Add powdered oreo biscuits in to the whipping cream and mix well.
- cut the chocolate cake in to two.
- Add some sugar syrup on the cake slices, cover it with the whipping cream.
- Refrigerate it for an hour.
- cake is ready to serve!!!!!!!
WATCH MORE RECIPE VIDEOS !!!