Simple and easy to make chocolate mousse cake recipe .
For bottom layer
Digestive biscuits -6
For chocolate mousse
whipping cream -1 cup (250 ml)
unsweetened coco powder-3tbsp
Caster sugar -2 tbsp
For chocolate ganache
Dark chocolate :1/4th cup
whipping cream -1/2 cup
- Grind digestive biscuit and powder it .
- Take a mixing bowl add powdered digestive biscuit and mix it with ghee.
- Spread it on the bottom of a cake tray ,bottom layer is ready refrigerate it for 10 minutes.
- Take a mixing bowl ,add 1 cup of whipping ,beat it with a hand mixer until stiff peaks forms.
- Add caster sugar and coco powder ,mix well,
- Pour this batter on the top of bottom layer ,spread it evenly.
- Refrigerate for half an hour.
- Take 1/4th cup of chopped dark chocolate, melt it in a double boiling method.
- Once it starts to melt ,add whipping cream ,stir it continuously util it turns in to chocolate syrup.
- Let it cool completely.
- After half an hour take the cake tray from the refrigerator and pour the chocolate ganache and cover the chocolate frosting .
- Refrigerate it for another 6-8 hrs or overnight .
- Once it is properly set ,you can cut and serve !!!!!!!
WATCH MORE VIDEOS !!!!!!