If you are looking for the recipe for the best corn flour halwa you are at the right place . This sweet dish can be prepared with simple ingredients and tastes simply awesome.
Corn flour -1 cup
Sugar -2 cup
Orange food colour
- Take amixing bowl and add cornflour,pour 1&1/2 cup water and mix it well and make sure the batter is clean and smooth.
- Add 1 tsp of food colour of your choice ,for this recipe i am using orange food colour which will make the halwas more visually appealing.
- Take a pan add 2 cups of sugar along with 2 cups of water.Bring this to boil and make sugar syrup.
- Once the sugar syrup is ready ,pour prepared cornflour batter and cook it for few minutes in a medium flame.
- Keep stirring the batter and once it starts to thicken add cardamom powder .
- Finally add some ghee and mix well.
- switch off the flame, once the batter starts to remove from the edges of the pan.
- Transfer it into a pan .
- Allow this to cool by refrigerating for about 1 hour.
- After 1 hour halwa will be thick enough to cut into slices .
- Garnish with some sliced nuts on top of it.
- serve and enjoy.
For recipe videos visit: