Delicious and crispy chicken stuffed chilli pakoras can be prepared within 30 minutes .This innovative and unique non veg dish can be served as a snack ,appetizer or starter for parties .Here’s the recipe :
Green chillies -12 (Big in size)
Chicken breast -2
Kashmiri chilli -1 tsp
Garam masala-1/2 tsp
Oil-1 tbsp (for pan cooking chicken pieces)
Oil for deep frying
TO PREPARE BATTER
Besan -2 cups
Kashmiri chilli-1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder -1/4th tsp
Water -1/2 cup
- Rinse off green chillies thoroughly and deseed it by giving a cut in the mid portion .
- Large cavities will make it much more easier to fill the stuffing
- Removing seeds will reduce the spiciness of the chillies .Keep it aside.
- Take chicken breasts, cut them in lengthwise in a medium thickness.
- Marinate chicken pieces with ginger garlic paste ,kashmiri chilli powder, chicken masala, garam masala and salt.Keep the marinated chicken pieces for 1o minutes.Let it absorb the flavors of masala.
- Heat 1 tbsp of in a pan add into marinated chicken pieces.Allow this to cook for 6-8 minutes, until chicken gets cooked well.
- Once it is done ,let it cool down .
- Meanwhile prepare besan batter which will give nice crispy coating for pakoras.
- In a bowl add besan flour ,Asafoetida, kashmiri chilli powder ,turmeric powder and salt.
- Pour water by stirring continuously , Make sure no lumps of flour are formed in the batter.
- Take green chillies and stuff the chicken pieces inside the cavities.
- Dip them in prepared thick besan batter , Make sure all chillies are well coated with batter.
- Deep fry until they get perfectly cooked.
- Lip smaking chilli pakoras are ready to be served.
STEP BY STEP METHOD WITH PICTURES
Serve hot with some tomato ketchup or green chutney !!!!!!!
FOR MORE RECIPE VIDEOS VISIT: