Lassis are yoghurt based refreshing traditional drink from India which resembles a lot like smoothies.Orange lassi can be prepared very easily with very few staple ingredients at home which will make a perfect drink for hot summer days .
yoghurt -3 tbsp
Water -1 cup
Cardamom powder -1/4t tsp
Honey -2 tbsp
- In a blender jar add orange pieces along with 1 cup of water .Blend it well.
- Remove the chunks of oranges using a strainer and keep aside.
- To make lassi whisk together yoghurt, honey and cardamom powder .Set aside.
- Now add strained orange juice and using a spoon give it a good mix.
- Serve orange lassi immediately !!!
STEP BY STEP METHOD WITH PICTURES.
FOR MORE RECIPES VISIT: