These adorable chocolate filled nutella buns are refreshing and delicious.This recipe was an experiment .But the end product came out phenomenal!!! If you are a chocolate lover give it a try, you will thank me later for this innovative dish.
The silky and addictive taste of Nutella makes these buns irresistible .
These Nutella filled chocolate buns will satisfy all your sweet cravings. They are super soft and abundance of chocolate flavour.
All purpose flour-1 cup
Warm milk-1/2 cup
yeast -3/4th tsp
sugar -1 tsp
Let’s start with the dough.
- Take 1/2 cup of milk in an oven proof container ,microwave or 40 seconds.
- Stir in active instant dry yeast and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Once the yeast activated we can begin the dough preparation.
- In a mixing bowl add all purpose flour, salt and sugar.Pour in activated yeast along with milk .Mix it well make sure everything well incorporated.
- Knead the dough for 2-3.minutes ,if the dough is too sticky you can dust it with some more flour and make it manageable .
- Finally drizzle some oil and cover it with a cling wrap or cloth .
- Dough rising time may vary depending upon the place where you live.Keep it in a warm place up to 1 hour or until you see the dough doubled in size.
- Once the dough is ready ,divide them in equal sized ball.
- Roll it out using a rolling pin ,add nutella in the centre .
- Bring all the edges together and seal them tightly.
- place all the nutella filled chocolate buns in a non stick pan.
- Heat a tawa on a medium flame ,place the nonstick on top of it and allow the buns to cook for 15 minutes.Flip the side let it cook for another 10 minutes in a low flame .
- Nutella buns will be ready to serve !!!.
STEP BY STEP METHOD WITH PICTURES.
Kids’ favorite Nutella filled chocolate buns without oven !!!!!!!
FOR RECIPE VIDEOS VISIT :