‘Ladoos ‘are the round shaped ,bite sized, sweet balls which has been prepared during any celebrations or festive occasions in India.These protein rich laddus are so easy to make and you wouldn’t even believe that there are only few ingredients .Roasting peanuts and peeling the skin off is a bit time consuming ,but worth the effort due to addictive taste of these nutritious laddus .
peanuts are rich in antioxidants ,these are extremely healthy and would provide multiple health benefits.Peanut ladoos are super simple to prepare and delicious too.
Peanuts -1&1/2 cup
Ghee -2 tbsp
- Dry roast the raw peanuts in a pan till they become crunchy and crisp .This may take around 5-6 minutes.
- Wait until it reaches room temperature ,peel off the skin by rubbing peanuts with your palm.
- Next we need to grind these peanuts and make a coarse powder out of it.
- Transfer the coarsely powdered peanuts in a mixing bowl and add powdered jaggery.Mix it well.
- Add melted ghee and make sure everything well incorporated to bind well.
- Now it’s time shape the laddus .
- Divide the mixture in equal portion and roll to laddus.
- You can store the laddus in an airtight container it will remain fresh up to two weeks.
STEP BY STEP PICTURES
Delicious peanut laddus !!!! Healthy as well as tasty.
- Always use good quality jaggery .Since we don’t prepare jaggery syrup and filter it before binding all the ingredients, make sure it is clean and free from all the impurities.