Ice creams are the most adored desserts around the world.No matter which country you belong to, you will always be a fan of ice creams irrespective of your age.The one factor which makes ice creams loved by people is it’s amazing taste.There are endless flavors of ice creams available to satisfy our sweet cravings.Being a chocoholic sweet indulgence always means to me enjoying a scoop of chocolate ice cream.
Today i am going to share with you a no churn chocolate ice cream with few ingredients .This classic chocolate ice cream requires only three ingredients.
Chilled whipping cream -250 ml
Unsweetened cocoa powder-1/4th cup
Condensed milk -1/2 cup
- In a mixing bowl ,pour chilled whipping cream .Using a hand mixer beat until soft peaks are visible.
- Next add in the cocoa powder.Take a fine sieve and sift the cocoa powder .Sifting through a fine sieve will help to break the small the lumps in the cocoa powder.
- Fold it using a spatula and combine well.
- Then add in the condensed milk .Mix everything using a hand mixer and make sure everything well incorporated.
- Transfer it in a freezer friendly container and freeze for around 7-8hrs.
- Serve !!!
Enjoy this rich and creamy hassle free chocolate ice cream with your loved ones.