super healthy banana smoothie recipe .
milk -4 tbsp
honey -1 tbsp (optional)
coco powder -1 tsp
apple -1/2 piece finely chopped
Peel off bananas ,cut them in to small pieces.
freeze it for 3-4 hrs in a zip lock bag.
Take a blender jar ,add frozen bananas along with milk and coco powder .
blend it till it forms in to a creamy texture .
transfer this in to serving glass, add honey and chopped apple.
You can even fill this in to the popsicle mould, without adding chopped fruits, and freeze it for 4-5 hrs and serve it like popsicle.
We can even add more chopped fruits like, green apples, pear, dry fruits, nuts ,dates etc. in to the banana smoothie and serve it like a fruit salad.
Usually i get requests for simple and quick tiffin box recipes.So here i am with a delicious and easy to make sandwich recipe with all the goodness of palak and potatoes.We need minimum ingredients to prepare the filling for this sandwich.This is a filling breakfast recipe, which keeps you full till the next meal.
Boiled potatoes-2 medium sized
onion -1 small sized
Grated ginger -1 small sized
chopped palak -1 cup
Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
chilli powder-1&1/2 tsp
cumin powder/jeera -1/2 tsp
lemon juice -1tbsp
salt as per taste
Bread slices for preparing sandwiches
- Heat oil in a pan ,add finely chopped ginger and onion saute it until it’s raw flavour goes off.
- Add finely chopped palak or spinach, saute it for a while, palak will not take much time to cook.Let it cook for 2 minutes in medium flame.
- Once palak turns soft we can add boiled and cubed potatoes.
- Now it’s time to add some spices to make this filling flavourful.
- Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, cumin powder and salt.
- Finally add some lemon juice which will give a gentle tangy flavour and at the same time helps the veggies to absorb all the masalas quickly.
- Mix well.Filling is ready.
- Take two bread slices, add one spoon of filling in one slice of the bread ,sprinkle some cheese (optional),cover it with the other slice of the bread.
- Heat a tawa, rub some ghee or butter ,toast these sandwiches until they become crispy and golden in colour.
- We can use some green chutney or tomato ketchup as a sandwich spread which will make these sandwiches even more delicious.
FOR MORE RECIPE VIDEOS VISIT OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!!!!
Children’s favorite nutella fruit sandwich is a very simple and quick recipe which can be prepared within 5 minutes.We can use any fruits which are firm in texture , to include in the nutella filling .
grated apple -1/2 cup
bread slices- 6
- Trim the edges of the bread slices .
- finely chop all the fruits ,in a mixing bowl add all these fruits along with 2 tbsp of nutella and mix well.
- Spread some nutells on the bread slices (optional).
- Add one spoon of prepared nutella fruit mixture in to the bread slice and cover this with another bread slice.
- Heat a non stick pan ,rub some butter or ghee ,toast both sides of the fruit sandwich.
FOR MORE RECIPE VIDEOS!!!!!!