super healthy banana smoothie recipe .
milk -4 tbsp
honey -1 tbsp (optional)
coco powder -1 tsp
apple -1/2 piece finely chopped
Peel off bananas ,cut them in to small pieces.
freeze it for 3-4 hrs in a zip lock bag.
Take a blender jar ,add frozen bananas along with milk and coco powder .
blend it till it forms in to a creamy texture .
transfer this in to serving glass, add honey and chopped apple.
You can even fill this in to the popsicle mould, without adding chopped fruits, and freeze it for 4-5 hrs and serve it like popsicle.
We can even add more chopped fruits like, green apples, pear, dry fruits, nuts ,dates etc. in to the banana smoothie and serve it like a fruit salad.
perfect spongy butter cake recipe .
Sugar -1 cup
Vanilla essence-1 tsp
All purpose flour-1&1/2 cup
Baking powder-1 tsp
Butter milk-1/2 cup
Beat butter and Sugar until we get a pale creamy texture.
Drop eggs one by one and beat well mix a hand mixer.
Beat until it becomes frothy.
Seive all purpose flour and baking powder in to the egg mixture.
Add vanilla essence and gently fold it with a spatula.
Pour the cake batter in to the cake tray.
Pre heat the oven for 10 minutes.
Bake the cake for 30 -35 minutes @ 180 degree.
For making butter milk, take 1/2 cup of milk add 1 tsp of lemon juice or vinegar and mix well.keep it for 5 minutes. Butter milk will be ready to use.
Simple homemade chocolate recipe with three ingredients
COCO POWDER-3 TBSP
BUTTER-1 &1/2 TBSP
- Take a bowl add coco powder and melted butter .Combine well.
- Add honey and mix well.
- Take a chocolate mold and grease it with some butter.
- Pour prepared chocolate batter in to the mold and freeze it for 2 hours.
STEP BY STEP METHOD OF PREPARATION
- IF THE CHOCOLATE BATTER IS READY ,JUST TASTE ,IT IF U FEEL THE BITTER FLAVOUR OF COCO POWDER ,YOU CAN ADD MORE HONEY TO MAKE IT EVEN MORE SWEETER.
- AS AN ADDITONAL INGREDIENT YOU CAN FINELY CHOPPED DRY FRUITS AND NUTS ALONG WITH THIS.
- CHOCOLATES WILL MELT ONCE IT REACHES THE ROOM TEMPARATURE .SO STORE IT INSIDE THE REFRIGERATOR.
FOR MORE RECIPE VIDEOS VISIT: