A delicious South Indian rice variety for any special occasion.
In this video you can learn the complete procedure to prepare chicken lollipop from scratch. Click the link below 👇
This simple south Indian curry along with some spicy side dish is a great combination to have with rice.
Video link is below https://youtu.be/OW6tOptDTjg
Here you can watch the simple way to prepare a delicious beef curry. For video click the link below :👇
This is very simple to make and tastes absolutely delicious. Traditional gulab jamun we prepare using Khova . But this recipe is a quick solution to have a nice gulab jamun if you really crave for.
- white bread-8 slices
- Sugar-1&1/2 cup
- Milk-6-7 tbsp
- Saffron-1 pinch
- Water-2&1/2 cup
- Rose water-1 tbsp
- Trim the edges of the bread slices ,cut them in to small pieces
- crumbles the bread pieces using a grinder.
- Add warm milk little by little in to the bread crumbs and make a dough.
- Make sure bread crumbs are mixed well with the warm milk.
- Take a small portion from the dough and make equal sized balls out of it.
- Make sure bread balls are smooth and crack free.
- Grease your hands if the dough is sticky.
- In a kadai pour enough oil for deep frying and fry the bread balls in medium flame.
- Fry until the bread balls get a golden colour and also make sure inside of the bread jamuns are cooked well.Otherwise suagr syrup will not seep in to this and inside of the jamuns may stay raw.
- In another pan add enough sugar ,water,cardamom and saffron strands.
- let this boil well until we get a nice and thick sugar syrup.
- Once the jamuns are cooked well ,directly transfer this in to the prepared sugar syrup.
- After adding jamuns do not boil the suagr syrup,this will give cracks on the gulab jamun.
- Switch off the flame of sugar syrup and let the jamuns rest for atleast 1-2 hours,so that jamuns can absorb all the sweetness and flavours of sugar syrup.
- finally add some rose water.
FOR MORE RECIPE VIDEOS SUBSCRIBE ON YOUTUBE!!!!!!!
SEMIYA PAYASAM WITH SAGO RICE/VERMICELLI KHEER
Semiya paysam is one of the easiest and simplest payasam or kheer varieties prepared during most of the festivals(onam /vishu) in kerala.Here i have included sabudana or sago rice along with the vermicelli ,which will make this payasam even more delicious and flavourful.
Sago rice/Javvarisi -1/4 cup
Condensed Milk-1/2 cup
cardamom powder -1 &1/2tsp(4 pods of cardamom powdered with 1 tsp of sugar)
water – 1 glass
-Roast cashew nuts ,kismis and Vermicelli with ghee.
_cook sago rice separately with 2 cups of water.
-Boil milk and water, in heavy bottom pan.
-Add roasted vermicelli.cook for 3-4 minutes.
-Add ccoked sago rice, mix well .
-Add condensed milk and cardamom powder .
-Check taste and add sugar.
-Add roasted cashewnuts and kismis.
-Later if u feel the payasam has thickened, thin it out by adding some boiling water or milk.
FOR MORE VIDEO RECIPES SUBSCRIBE ON YOUTUBE!!!!!
Today I would like to share a receipe with egg. As we all know egg is full of nutrients and we should include eggs in our diet to become healthy .
Egg. -3 nos.
Chilli powder -1 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
Pepper powder – 1/1 tsp.
Salt. – as per taste.
Onion-1 finely chopped.
Firstly we have to boil eggs and cut the boiled eggs in to two pieces.Take a small bowl add chilli, turmeric,pepper powder and salt. Mix all together with little water and make a paste.Marinate the boiled eggs with the masala paste and keep it aside for 10 minutes.
Heat oil in a pan add finely chopped onions and fry it until it becomes golden brown.Take the onions from the pan keep it aside.Now add marinated egg pieces in to the pan and fry it in a low flame for 5 minutes. Turn the egg pieces other side to cook both sides well.
Now take the egg pieces from the pan and garnish with fried onions. You can have it as a stater or as a snack. Enjoy😊<<<<