VEGETABLE PULAV / VEGETABLE PULAO
Vegetable pulav is a spicy rice dish prepared with variety of vegetables and some aromatic spices. This traditional pulav is usually served with onion raita, pickle and papad.
Basmati rice-2&1/2 cups
Green peas-1/2 cup
Coriander leaves-1/4 cup
Mint leaves-1/4 cup
Water-6 cups boiling
Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
For more simple and tasty recipe
Subscribe to my channel .
If u have already subscribed to my channel pls click the bell icon near to that and get notified each time I upload a new video.
Chicken dum Biriyani
Chicken curry Kerala style
Fish curry Kerala style
Green chutney for sandwiches
Squid roast recipe
Bread gulab jamun
MUTTON CURRY IN PRESSURE COOKER
SAUSAGE FRIED RICE
ON SOCIAL MEDIAS:
https://youtu.be/3SEhYMy52II Video link is here ☝️
A delicious South Indian rice variety for any special occasion.
In this video you can learn the complete procedure to prepare chicken lollipop from scratch. Click the link below 👇
This simple south Indian curry along with some spicy side dish is a great combination to have with rice.
Video link is below https://youtu.be/OW6tOptDTjg
Here you can watch the simple way to prepare a delicious beef curry. For video click the link below :👇
This is very simple to make and tastes absolutely delicious. Traditional gulab jamun we prepare using Khova . But this recipe is a quick solution to have a nice gulab jamun if you really crave for.
- white bread-8 slices
- Sugar-1&1/2 cup
- Milk-6-7 tbsp
- Saffron-1 pinch
- Water-2&1/2 cup
- Rose water-1 tbsp
- Trim the edges of the bread slices ,cut them in to small pieces
- crumbles the bread pieces using a grinder.
- Add warm milk little by little in to the bread crumbs and make a dough.
- Make sure bread crumbs are mixed well with the warm milk.
- Take a small portion from the dough and make equal sized balls out of it.
- Make sure bread balls are smooth and crack free.
- Grease your hands if the dough is sticky.
- In a kadai pour enough oil for deep frying and fry the bread balls in medium flame.
- Fry until the bread balls get a golden colour and also make sure inside of the bread jamuns are cooked well.Otherwise suagr syrup will not seep in to this and inside of the jamuns may stay raw.
- In another pan add enough sugar ,water,cardamom and saffron strands.
- let this boil well until we get a nice and thick sugar syrup.
- Once the jamuns are cooked well ,directly transfer this in to the prepared sugar syrup.
- After adding jamuns do not boil the suagr syrup,this will give cracks on the gulab jamun.
- Switch off the flame of sugar syrup and let the jamuns rest for atleast 1-2 hours,so that jamuns can absorb all the sweetness and flavours of sugar syrup.
- finally add some rose water.
FOR MORE RECIPE VIDEOS SUBSCRIBE ON YOUTUBE!!!!!!!