Today i am here with a very simple and quick chicken curry recipe, which can be prepared very easily and will be a great combination to have with rice ,chapathi,appam etc.Most of the time i make this curry along with chapathi andd my family love it.
First i marinate the chicken pieces and let the meat to absorb all the flavours of the masala for almost 20 minutes.Here i have some lemon juice while marinating the chicken ,which makes the curry more delicious and tasty.
Chicken -1 k.g
Lemon juice-1 tbsp
Turmeric powder-1/4 th tsp
chilli powder(kashmiri and normal)-2 tsp
INGREDIENTS FOR THE CURRY
ginger -small sized
turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
chilli powder-1 tsp
Coriander powder-1&1/2 tsp
Garam masala-1 tsp
coriander leaves for garnishing
- wash and the chicken pieces ,marinate with lemon juice and masalas. Keep the marination for 20 minutes.
- In a heavy bottom pan add 2 tbsp of oil ,when it gets heated up add ,bay leaf.
- Add crushed ginger ,green chillies and garlic and saute it util it raw taste goes away.
- Drop thinly sliced onions and chopped tomatoes ,let it become soft and mushy.
- Sprinkle enough salt.
- Now we can add marinated chicken pieces,cover this up and cook for 8-9 minutes in medium flame.
- stir the curry in between , no need to add any water in to this.The chicken itself will release enough moisture for the gravy.
- Check the taste and add salt if needed.
- finally add some garam masala .
- garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with some chapathi ,rice etc.
FOR MORE VIDEO RECIPES SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!