Oreo biscuts are kids’ favourite.Here i am sharing a recipe of strawberry flavored oreo cheese cake ,which is so simple and easy to preapre.
WHIPPING CREAM-250 ML
STRAWBERRY FLAVOUR-1 TSP
CREAM CHEESE-1/4TH CUP
OREO BISCUTS-12 PIECES
POWDERED SUGAR-1/2 CUP
MELTED GHEE-100 ML
- In a mixing bowl add whipping cream and powdered sugar ,using a hand mixer beat this well until we get the soft peaks of whipping cream.
- Add 1 tsp strawberry essence,which will enhance the flavour of this cake .Mix well.
- In a grinder add washed and cleaned strawberries ,grind this well until we get a smooth puree of strawberries.
- Add strawberry puree in to the prepared whipping cream mixture and mix well.
- Take some oreo biscuts and cut them in to small pieces ,put them in to the prepared cake mix and combine well.
- Take a cake tray,pour the prepared cake mix in to this.
- Decorate this with some chopped strawberries and some oreo biscut pieces.
- Keep the cake tray inside the refrigerator and freeze for about 3-4 hours.
FOR RECIPE VIDEOS SUBSCRIBE ON YOUTUBE!!!!!!!!!!