RICE FLOUR -2 GLASSES
GRATED JAGGERY -200 GMS
GRATED COCONUT -1
BOILING WATER -3 GLASSES
- First we need to prepare filling for the Ela ada .
- Take a bowl and mix grated jaggery and grated coconut ,combine well.
- Boil 3 glasses water with little bit of salt.
- Take another bowl add rice flour ,Pour boiling water little by little to the rice flour and mix well with a spoon.
- Pour 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Once we feel that the heat is manageable ,knead it well and make a smooth dough out of it.
- Banana leaf should be cut in a rectangular shape ,place it over the flame so that we can fold it properly and it will not tear while folding.
- Grease each banana leaf with some oil.
- Take a small portion out of the rice dough ,spread it thin evenly using finger tips.
- Half portion cover with prepared filling ,coconut jaggery mixture and fold it.
- Steam cook for 10-15 minutes medium flame.
- Tasty Ela ada will be ready to serve!!!!
STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE FOR MAKING ELA ADA
FOR MORE RECIPE VIDEOS PLS VISIT: