Masala peanut or Raja Special masala is one of my favorite snacks which i love to much on while binge watching some movies or TV shows .peanut chaats can be considerd as a healthier alternative compared any other deep fried snacks .This less oil recipe requires very few ingredients which will be readily available at home .
chaat masala -1 tsp
kashmiri chilli powder-3/4th tsp
lemon juice-1 tbsp
tomato -1/2 piece
green chillies -2
grated cucumber -1 tbsp
coconut oil -1 tsp
- Take 1 cup of peanuts in a microwave safe bowl .Microwave for 5 minutes.
- Take a pause in between and give it a quick stir .
- After 5 minutes ,peanuts would turn into hot and crisp.
- Let it cool down.peel the skin off from peanuts.It’s a bit time cosuming process.But it’s worth it.
- Once it is clean add all other ingredients.(Chaat masala ,kashmiri chilli powder,onion,tomato ,green chillies,cucumber ,coriander leaves,lemon juice ,s and salt)
- Mix well.
- Finally drizzle some coconut oil for some extra flavor.
- spicy and tangy flavored Peanut masala will be ready to serve.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTION WITH PICTURES