If you have sweet tooth like me and craving for some chocolate dessert ,you can try definitely try out this recipe.Homemade chocolate chip oats cookies can be prepared easily by any novice baker without spending much time in the kitchen .Chocolate chip cookies are most popular among the all cookies types .we can definitely have some fun time with our kids by letting them enagage in the baking process.
Rolled oats -1 cup (1 cup =250 ml)
Wheat flour-1/4th cup
Baking powder-1 tsp
salt -a pinch
Cinnamon powder -1/2 tsp
Butter -100 gms
Brown sugar -1/2 cup
Vanila essence -1/2 tsp
- Take a mixing bowl and add butter which is in room temparature .
- Add brown sugar ,using a hand mixef beat until they become well combined .It should form into a creamy anf light texture.
- Crack one egg and pour some vanila essence ,beat it for another 1 minutes in a medium speed .
- Using a seive sift all the dry ingredients (wheat flour,baking powder,salt and cinnamon powder.
- mix well.
- add rolled oats ,and mix it with a spatula .
- Finally add chocolate chips generously.Fold the batter with a spatula ,make sure chocolate chips are spread into the batter evenly.
- Take baking tray and line it with a butter paper .
- Using a spoon divide the cookie dough equally on the baking tray.
- preheat the oven for 10 minutes @ 180 degree.
- Bake the cookies for 18- 20 minutes @180 degree.
- After 18 minutes ,once you take the cookies out of the oven it may be super soft.
- let it cool well ,then cookies will turn out chewy and soft.
- you can bake for few more minutes ,if you would like to have a crispy texture.
- Using brown sugar will give ligher and softer texture for the cookies.
we can definitely substitute with powdered sugar if it is not available.
- Flaky and fibre rich rolled oats are best suited for these cookies .
STEP BY STEP METHOD WITH PICTURES
Beat butter ,sugar ,egg and vanila essence ,wait for a creamy texture.
Sift all the dry ingredients .
Add chocolate chips
Equally dividing the dough.
Bake @180 Degree for 18 -20 minutes.
Let it cool completely
For more recipes visit :