CORIANDER SEEDS-1 K.G.
CURRY LEAVES-1&1/2 CUP
- Take a heavy bottom pan,add fresh coriander seeds and curry leaves.
- Dry roast it until they become crisp and brown in colour.
- Roast in a medium flame,Keep stirring continuously.Do not burn it.
- It may take around 10 minutes.
- Once they become aromatic ,allow this to cool down .
- Using a blender jar make smooth fine powder.
- Store this fresh coriander powder in an air tight container.
- This will remain fresh for about 6 months.
STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE