During Ganesh Chaturthi bloggers come up with many unique and variety ideas of modak recipes.If you are looking for a quick version of modak, trust me this post is for you.It can be prepared within 20 minutes and tastes absolutely delicious.These instant sweet requires very few ingredients which makes it an excellent choice for any one to go for it.
These modaks are sugar free and the enhanced chocolaty flavor will definitely satisfy the sweet cravings of your entire family and friends.
Traditionally, modak has been prepared by stuffing inside freshly grated coconut and jaggery, while the outer coverage is made of rice flour dough or wheat flour. Then it can be cooked either by steam cooking method or by deep frying.
HERE’S THE RECIPE
Cocoa powder -3 tbsp
Ghee- 3 tbsp
Honey -3 tbsp.
- Cut all the digestive biscuits into small pieces.Put it in a blender and grind till we get a coarse powder out of it.
- Next add cocoa powder ,blend it once more and make sure cocoa powder combined well with coarse mixture of biscuits.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl and add ghee which will help the mixture to hold the shape properly.
- For sweetness add honey and stir it well.
- Fill the modak mould with prepared mixture by pressing it tightly.If there any vacant space inside the mould ,modak won’t turn out in exact shape .
- Gently demould modak by removing it from the edges and transfer into a serving plate.
- Once we demould all modaks ,refrigerate them for half an hour to make it firm and non sticky.
- Enjoy with your loved ones these instant chocolate modaks. It’s really worth trying .
INSTANT CHOCOLATE MODAK RECIPE WITH STEP BY STEP IMAGES