If you are in search for a go to meal for busy weekends ,then this chinese fried can be a great option to consider.You can customise it with your favorite add ons especially in the case vegetables. Enjoy this super delicious fried rice at the comfort of your home.
Basmati rice-2 cups
Boneless chicken pieces -1/2 kg
chopped carrots -1/4th cupS
Garlic cloves -4-5
Green chillies -3
Chopped beans -1/4th cup
Soya sauce -2tbsp
Red chilli sauce -2tbsp
Black pepper-1&1/2 tsp
Spring onions for garnishing
Sunflower oil 3 tbs
- Rinse off basmati rice and soak for 15 minutes .
- Cook basmati rice till it become firm not mushy.
- Drain to a colander and let it cool completely.
- In a mixing bowl add chicken pieces, pepper powder and salt.Mix well.
- Heat 1/2 tbsp of oil in a pan ,add marinated chicken pieces and cook for about 4-5 minutes in a medium flame.Once it’s done keep it aside.
- Pour remaining oil to the same pan .
- Add garlic and green chillies ,saute for 30seconds just to get rid off it’s raw flavor.
- Add finely chopped carrots and beans .Toss it on a high flame for few minutes.The texture should remain crunchy not soft and mushy.
- Transfer the rice along with soya sauce ,red chilli sauce and salt.
- Stir in well ,keeping the flame high.
- Add chicken pieces and keep mixing till the rice gets imparted with all the flavors of sauces and turns hot.
- Finally add some spring onion and give it a good mix.
- Piping hot chicken fried rice will be ready to serve !!!!