An excellent mutton roast recipe ,which you can prepare if you have any guest at home or if you want to try out something special other than your usual mutton curry .First we need to cook marinated mutton pieces ,then we need to roast it to make it even more flavorful .Mutton pieces can be cooked either by using pressure cooker or directly in a pan.Ingredients required are as follows:
TURMERIC POWDER-1/2 TSP
CHILLI POWDER-2 TSP
GINGER GARLIC PASTE -1 TBSP
CORIANDER POWDER-2 TSP
CHOPPED GINGER-MEDIUM SIZED
CHOPPED GARLIC-MEDIUM SIZED
PEPPER POWDER-1 TSP
- Wash and clean mutton pieces thoroughly ,add turmeric powder,chilli powder,coriander powder ,ginger garlic paste and salt.Mix well.
- Take a pan ,add marinated mutton pieces ,poue 1 cup of water,cook until mutton gets cooked well, it may take 10-12 minutes to cook properly.
- Adjust the gravy as per your preference.
- Once mutton gets cooked well,keep this aside.
- In another pan heat some oil,add finely chopped ginger,garlic ,green chillies and some curry leaves.
- Saute it until it’s raw smell goes off completely ,add cooked mutton along with it’s gravy,
- Add pepper powder and combine well, check salt .
- cover this up for 2 minutes in low flame .
- serve hot .
- coconut oil can be used to get authentic flavour of kerala dishes.
- curry leaves can be added generously ,which will enhance the flavour of mutton roast.
FOR MORE RECIPE VIDEOS SUBSCRIBE ON YOUTUBE!!!!!!