Coconut burfi is an Indian dessert which has an amazing flavor of coconut.No cook coconut burfi can be prepared very easily at home, just combine all the ingredients and let it rest for half hour or something inside the refrigerator.That’s all. Here i have used desiccated coconut ,but we can always use freshly grated coconut for making this instant burfi. Let’s see how to make it :
Desiccated Coconut -1&1/2 cup
Condensed milk-1/2 cup
Cocoa powder -2 tbsp
Saffron milk-3 tbsp
- In a mixing bowl ,combine condensed milk and desiccated coconut.
- Use your hand and mix everything together.
- Take half portion of the mixture and mix it with cocoa powder .This will give a nice chocolaty flavor for burfi.
- The remaining portion mix with some saffron milk.This would give a beautiful yellowish color for the burfi.
- Take a small container and line it using a butter paper or cling wrap.
- Add saffron flavored burfi mixture and spread it evenly .
- Refrigerate it for 15 minutes.
- Now add the remaining burfi portion and spread it on top of the saffron flavored burfi mixture.
- Refrigerate it for another 15 minutes.
- Coconut burfi would be ready to serve.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTION WITH PICTURES