simple eggless chocolate cake recipe without oven.
All purpose Flour-1 cup(250 ml)
coco powder-2 tbsp
baking powder-1/2 tsp
baking soda -1/2 tsp
condensed milk-1 cup
butter milk-1/2 cup
vegetable oil-1/4th cup
whipping cream -1&1/2 cup
icing sugar-1/4th cup
oreo biscuits -8
- Take a bowl ,add all purpose flour, coco powder, baking powder and baking soda.Mix well and keep it aside.
- Take another mixing bowl ,add condensed milk, oil and butter milk.Mix well.
- Add dry ingredients little by little and beat it well using a handmixer.
- Pour the cake batter in to the greased cake tray.
- Take a heavy bottom Kadai ,spread 1 cup of salt on the bottom ,cover it and let it cook for 5 minutes in low flame.
- once the vessel got pre heated, keep the cake tray inside the kadai and let it cook 30-35 minutes in low flame by cover the lid.
- Once the cake is ready ,let it cool for a while.
- To make chocolate frosting ,take a bowl add whipping cream ,beat this until it forms in to stiff peaks.Add icing sugar in between.
- Grind oreo biscuits using a grinder and powder it.
- Add powdered oreo biscuits in to the whipping cream and mix well.
- cut the chocolate cake in to two.
- Add some sugar syrup on the cake slices, cover it with the whipping cream.
- Refrigerate it for an hour.
- cake is ready to serve!!!!!!!
WATCH MORE RECIPE VIDEOS !!!