Nutritious and delicious paneer pakoras are loved by young and old alike.Paneer is often used for making wide variety of luscious meals like, paneer butter masala, palak paneer etc.These paneer popcorns are the perfect snack to munch while sipping your tea in leisure evenings.The recipe is quiet simple, you need some paneer cubes and other few ingredients to make these delicious tea time snack .These instant paneer nuggets are great appetizer for casual -weekend evenings or sudden guests.
Paneer cubes -300 gms
Ginger garlic paste-1tbs
turmeric powder-1/4th tsp
chilli powder-1 tsp
pepper powder-1/2 tsp
bread crumbs (for crispy coating )
- In a mixing bowl add paneer cubes which are in room temperature, along with ginger garlic paste ,turmeric powder ,chilli powder ,pepper powder and salt.mix well and keep the marination for 10 minutes.
- Make corn flour paste ,add salt.Dip the paneer cubes in cornflour batter and roll them in bread crumbs.
- Double coat the paneer cubes with bread crumbs by repeating the process once more.This will give a firm and crispy exterior for the fried paneer popcorns.
- Refrigerate the paneer cubes for 1o minutes. This way coating will get locked on the paneer .
- Deep -fry the paneer cubes until they are golden brown ,in a medium flame .
- Serve them hot with your favorite sauce.
A perfect starter for parties and special days.Here’s the detailed recipe with STEP BY STEP IMAGES
- We can use either frozen paneer cubes or fresh paneer cubes for this recipe .
- While using frozen paneer cubes allow them to thaw completely before marination.
FOR MORE RECIPE VIDEOS VISIT: