These crispy and tasty bread samosa filled with savory ,tangy spiced mashed potatoes will be a great evening to serve along with a cup of tea.The preparation of stuffing is very simple, needs only mixing up the ingredients like boiled potatoes and other ingredients.The crispy outer crust makes it really tempting and irresistible snacks of your choice.
These instant crispy samosas make a good party snack since they remain crispy for long time.They are best served with green chutney or tomato ketchup.
Green chillies -3
Oil -3 tbsp
Turmeric powder-1/4th tsp
Chilli powder -1 tsp
Chaat masala -1 tsp
Lemon juice -1 Tbsp
Sandwich Bread slices -8
Oil for deep frying.
- To begin with rinse off 3-4 medium sized potatoes and pressure cook for 5-6 whistles.
- Once the potatoes are cooked well, drain off water and keep it aside.
- Once it cools down ,cut them into cubes and keep aside.
- Heat some oil in a nonstick pan ,add cumin seeds, ginger, green chillies and finely chopped onions. Saute it for a while ,till they become transluscent.
- Spice it with some masala(turmeric powder, chilli powder, chaat masala, salt etc.
- Add cubed potatoes along with salt and lemon juice.Mash them using a spatula and make sure potatoes get absorbed with all the flavors of masala.
- Finally add some coriander leaved and keep aside.
- Steam cook the bread slices for few seconds ,this way we can make it easily foldable and also prevent crumbling while folding.
- Using a rolling pin roll out bread slices .Trim the edges and cut it diagonally to make equally sized two samosas.
- Take one of the slices and drizzle some water on the sides ,seal it by bringing the two edges together and pressing it.Keep one side open where in we need add prepared filling.
- Add Filling inside the cone shaped portion .Seal it tightly by applying some water on the open sides of bread slices.
- Repeat the process and prepare all samosas following this method.
- Heat some oil for deep frying samosas ,Keep the flame medium and fry till samosas turn crispy and golden in colour.
- Serve hot with some tomato ketchup .Enjoy !!!!!
crispy bread samosas are ready serve !!!!!
For recipe videos visit: